We are called to be a people who have a personal relationship with God.
Our mission is to reach out to the lost with a passion to minister to their felt needs. We want to bring them to the fellowship of the family and to equip them for ministry in the church.
This is our Statement of Faith.
1. We believe the Holy Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, inerrant and authoritative recorded Word of God, and that it is the sole and final authority on all matters of faith and conduct.(2 Timothy 3:16; 1 Corinthians 2:13)
2. We believe in one eternal God who has revealed Himself as one God eternally existing in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, distinguishable but indivisible. (Matthew 28:19; 2 Corinthians 13:14)
3. We believe in creation, test and fall of man as recorded in Genesis; his total spiritual depravity and inability to attain divine righteousness. (Romans 5:12,18)
4. We believe in the Lord Jesus Christ as the Saviour of men, that He was conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary, that He was sinless, and that He is God Himself revealed in the flesh. (Luke 1:26-35; John 1:14-18; Isaiah 7:14; 9:6)
5. We believe the Lord Jesus Christ suffered and died for our sins, was buried and that on the third day, He rose again from the dead, and that He personally appeared unto His disciples.
(1 Corinthians 15:1-4, Romans 4:25)
6. We believe in the bodily ascension of the Lord Jesus Christ to Heaven, His exaltation, and imminent physical return for His Church. (John 14:2,3; and 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18)
7. We believe in the salvation of sinners by grace, through repentance of sins and faith in the perfect and sufficient work of the substitutory death of the Lord Jesus Christ, and His Resurrection which gives us forgiveness of sins. (Ephesians 2:8,9; Hebrews 9:12,22; Romans 5:11)
8. We believe in the necessity of water baptism by immersion in the name of the eternal Godhead in order to fulfill the command of the Lord Jesus Christ. (Matthew 28:19; 19:1-6)
9. We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit as a real experience at or subsequent to salvation, with the scriptural evidence, namely, speaking in other tongues as the Spirit give utterance. (Acts 2:1-4; 8:14-17; 10:44-46; Galatians 3:14-15)
10. We believe in the operation of the gifts and ministries of the Holy Spirit as enumerated in 1 Corinthians 12-14 and Ephesians 4, and as manifested in the early Church.
11. We believe in the Spirit-filled life, a life of separation from the world, the perfecting of holiness in the fear of God and the abounding of every good work, as expressing the true Christian faith. (Ephesians 5:18, 2 Corinthians 6:14; 7:1)
12. We believe in the healing of the body by Divine power, or Divine healing in its varied aspects as practised in the early Church (Acts 4:30; Romans 8:11, 1 Corinthians 12:9; James 5:14) and by deliverance in the name of Jesus. (Mark 16:17)
13. We believe in the table of the Lord, commonly called the Communion or the Lord's Supper, for believers. (1 Corinthians 11:28-32; Matthew 26:26-28)
14. We believe in the reality and personality of the Devil and eternal judgment in the Lake of Fire for the Devil and his angels. (Matthew 25:41; Revelation 20:14-15)
15. We believe in eternal life for believers (John 3:16, 5:24), and eternal punishment for the unbelievers. (Mark 9:43-48; 2 Thessalonians 1:9; Revelation 20:10-15)
16. We believe that there is one true universal Church, made up of genuine believers, but this one universal Church is also composed of many local Churches in given localities. These Churches are under the sovereign headship of the Lord Jesus Christ, exercising autonomous authority under Him, administering all its local affairs and ministry, as well as the propagation of the gospel. (Acts 15:22; with Matthew 16:18, 18:15-20)
17. We believe that Government is ordained of God, and the powers that be are ordained as ministers of God to us for good. To resist the powers and the ordinances is to resist to ordinance of God. We are subject not only for wrath sake but for conscience sake, rendering to all their dues, custom to whom custom, fear to whom fear, honour to whom honour. We declare our loyalty to our Government and its leaders and will assist in every way possible consistent with our faith in the scriptures as Christian citizens. (Romans 13)